Hector Palomo is Attorney at law and Notary Public with a Master Degree in Intellectual Property.
Attorney at law and Notary Public with an Intellectual Property Master, qualified in International Commercial Negotiations. He is specialist on commercial and investment themes.
Professional associations where he participates
- Board of Attorneys at law and Notary Publics of Guatemala;
- Maritime Right Association of Guatemala
- Guatemalan-Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- American Chamber of Commerce in Guatemala(AMCHAM)
- International Commerce Commission of the board of Attorneys at law and Notary Publics of Guatemala (President);
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of the National Registry of Experts of Commercial Defense of the Economics Ministry of Guatemala.
Mr. Héctor Palomo is a professional with expertise in the field of foreign commerce and Intellectual Property. Mr. Palomo’s experience on international commerce is over 15 years having a professional relationship with a private sector of the market as well as the public one in Guatemala, and with institutions and entities in the academic field and guild.
His experience covers many different countries and commercial groups having acquired by rendering his services contacts with important officials and technicians who developed and applied different aspects of the international commerce in the countries and entities to whom he has rendered his services.
As for his private practice, he is the head of International Commerce and Intellectual Property Department in A.C. Palomo & Porras, which is a firm of over 33 years of experience. He advices many different enterprises in commercial aspects. He advices currently multinational companies in their investments, intellectual property, promotions, negotiations and market areas.
Spanish and English