Terms & Conditions
1. ______________ will not disclose your contact information to any third party without your consent, except for the following. We may disclose your contact information to companies with which we have contracted for the provision of the Service, but only for purposes of providing the Service to you. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong, including disclosure of your contact information, but only if we are required to do so by law.
2. Customer Service is available at international toll free number ___________. ______________ is committed to providing uninterrupted access to our Service. ______________ always will try to accomplish routine maintenance outside of regular business hours, and will, whenever possible, provide advance notice of maintenance or other suspension of service on our Website: www.____________.com. We must, however, reserve the right to modify or temporarily suspend the Service or any part of it without notice to you for emergency technical repair.
3. Any security that you have in your dealings on the Internet or your corporate intranet is maintained by you when you use our Service. ______________ provides no more or less security than you already have, because we provide access and do not interfere with content. For that reason, we cannot be, and are not responsible for the security of the information you transmit on the Service. Nor may ______________ be responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information obtained through the Service from the Internet.
4. For the reasons listed in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, ______________ shall not be liable to you in any circumstances for any indirect, special or consequential losses, lost profits, business interruption, information or loss of data, security breach, loss of goodwill or other pecuniary loss, including loss or damage suffered as a result of any virus, denial of service, spamming or hacking. Our liability shall be limited to the amount you have paid for the Service.
5. You are responsible for (1) maintaining the confidentiality of the password ...
Kostenloses Support-Forum: Unsere Anwälte beantworten gern Ihre Fragen zu "Hotspot Provider Vertrag (englisch)" in unserem ExpertenForum.
Sofort downloaden und anpassen: Alle Verträge können Sie gleich nach dem Kauf in den üblichen Programmen bearbeiten und anpassen.
Kompetente Beratung durch unsere Rechtsanwälte: Falls Sie das Dokument "Hotspot Provider Vertrag (englisch)" oder einen anderen Vertrag bzw. Vorlage anwaltlich anpassen wollen stehen Ihnen unsere Rechtsanwälte gern zur Verfügung. Fragen Sie uns nach einem Kostenvoranschlag!