§ 1 Name, head office, financial year
1. _ name of _ association is
After its registration in _ register of associations at _ Local Court (Amtsgericht) of Frankfurt/Main it will also bear _ suffix e.V..
2. _ association has its head office in Frankfurt/Main.
3. _ financial year _ the same as _ calendar year.
§ 2 Integration, purpose of _ association
1. (...) _ a non-profit making association whose head office _ in Paris/France _ whose purpose _ the representation _ development of "______________" through related _ associated activities which do not affect _ non-profit making nature of _ association. "______________" includes marketing, advertising strategies _ similar measures which are carried out at _ point where a service _ a product _ sold. _ promote this aim _ a European level, associations are being formed in _ individual European countries which pursue this non-profit making aim as _ constitutional aim of _ association. _ association "(...)" has been formed in order _ pursue this non-profit making aim in _ Federal Republic of Germany.
2. _ purpose of _ association _ the promotion, representation _ development of "______________" by related _ associated activities which do not affect _ non-profit making nature of _ association. _ objective of _ association _ particularly realised in training _ coaching members in _ field of "______________".
3. _ association shall only pursue aims which are directly of a non-profit making nature, as defined in _ section "Purposes Eligible for Tax Relief" of _ Fiscal Code of 1977 (sections 51 _ 68 AO).
4. _ association shall not be active in its own interests _ shall not pursue any economic aims of its own.
5. _ association's funds may only be used for _ purposes set out in _ constitution. In their capacity as members, _ members of _ association shall receive no endowments _ dividends from _ association's funds. In addition _ this, no parties shall benefit from expenditure which _ alien _ the purpose of _ corporation _ from an unreasonably high remuneration.
§ 3 Membership
1. Any natural person _ legal entity may become an active member of _ association if their main _ occasional occupation _ any other activity of theirs _ related _ "______________", in particular:
· Users _ those who order _ use of "______________" (advertising specialists, advertising agencies, marketing consultants);
· People active in sales;
· Members of _ consulting _ teaching professions;
· Designers, advisers, agencies for "______________";
· Organisations _ associations _ do with "______________";
· Developers of "______________"
· Service providers
· _ following suppliers for "______________" (manufacturers, suppliers _ distributors of raw material _ technology).
2. _ association may have natural persons _ legal entities as its honorary members who do not belong _ the occupational groups set out above. _ honorary members shall be proposed by _ committee _ ratified by _ general assembly of members. _ honorary members shall not have voting rights. _ number of honorary members should not exceed 10 % of _ total number of members.
3. An application _ join _ association must be made in writing.
4. _ committee shall decide whether _ approve _ application _ join _ association. An appeal may be made against _ decision within one month before _ next general assembly of members.
§ 4 Resigning from _ association
1. A member may only resign from _ association _ 31 December of _ relevant calendar year. Notice must be given in writing _ received by _ committee 3 months before _ end of _ calendar year.
2. Members who have resigned from _ association shall have no claim _ a share in _ assets of _ association.
§ 5 Exclusion from _ association
1. A member who acts against _ interests of _ association by wilful intent _ due _ gross negligence may be excluded from _ association.
2. Before being excluded from _ association, _ member concerned must be allowed _ put his, her _ its case. Should this member submit a written declaration, this declaration must be read out at _ general assembly of members.
3. Exclusion from _ association can only be decided by a 2/3 majority of _ general assembly of members.
4. _ resolution pertaining _ exclusion from _ association with appropriate reasons must be served _ the member in writing.
5. Clause 4, paragraph 2 of this constitution shall apply accordingly.
§ 6 Membership dues
1. _ sum of _ membership dues shall be determined by _ general assembly of members.
2. _ membership dues shall be payable _ 1 January of every year.
3. Members who are more than three months in arrears with their membership dues shall be reminded in writing that payment has become due. Should a member still have failed _ pay _ dues 3 months after receiving this reminder, _ committee of _ association can initiate proceedings _ exclude _ member from _ association in accordance with clause 5.
§ 7 Agents of _ association
1. _ agents of _ association shall be _ general assembly of members _ the committee.
2. Further agents may be appointed by virtue of a resolution of _ meeting of members.
§ 8 _ committee
1. _ committee shall conduct _ affairs of _ association in an honorary capacity.
2. _ committee shall consist of
· _ first chairman;
· _ second chairman;
· _ treasurer;
· _ secretary;
· _ former first chairman;
· a delegate _ attend _ committee meetings of ______________ Europe.
3 _ first chairman, _ second chairman _ the treasurer can only be dismissed from office by an extraordinary general assembly of members.
4. _ members of _ committee shall be elected by _ general assembly of members for a period of one year _ by secret ballot. All members of _ committee shall remain in office until new elections are held, even if their term of office has expired. _ chairman can only be relected at _ end of four years.
5. _ committee's resolutions shall be based _ section 28, paragraph 1 in connection with section 32 of _ German Civil Code. If there _ a parity of votes _ chairman shall give _ casting vote.
6. _ committee should meet at least 4 _ 5 times a year. A meeting of _ committee should correspond _ the general assembly of members.
7. _ association shall be represented in court _ outside court by _ first chairman _ by _ second chairman. Each of them shall be entitled _ represent _ association alone.
§ 9 _ general assembly of members
1. _ general assembly of members _ exclusively responsible for
a) Amendments _ the constitution;
b) _ approval of _ committee's actions _ its reelection;
c) Determining membership dues;
d) Deciding _ the appeal of an applicant who has applied _ join _ association _ whose application has been dismissed by _ committee;
e) Excluding a member;
f) Dissolving _ association.
2. An ordinary general assembly of members must be held at least once a year.
3. An ordinary general assembly of members must be called in writing by giving a period of notice of at least six weeks _ announcing _ agenda.
4. If _ interests of _ association so require, _ committee shall call an extraordinary general assembly of members.
5. In addition _ this, an extraordinary general assembly of members may be called if at least 20 % of _ members sent a written request _ this effect _ the committee, stating _ reasons.
6. An extraordinary general assembly of members shall be called in writing by giving a period of notice of at least 3 weeks _ announcing _ agenda.
§ 10 Procedural rules for _ general assembly of members
1. _ committee shall be responsible for determining _ agenda _ summoning _ committee. _ general assembly of members shall be presided over by _ first chairman. If _ first chairman _ prevented from doing so, _ general assembly of members must be chaired by _ second chairman. _ general assembly of members may select someone _ head _ meeting if there are reasons for doing so.
2. _ general assembly of members may strike items from _ agenda _ place new items _ the agenda.
3. Elections _ resolutions shall be passed by a show of hands. _ the motion of a quarter of _ general assembly of members elections _ resolutions shall be kept secret.
4. When candidates are being elected _ the committee, _ candidate who obtains _ largest number of votes shall win _ vote. Other decisions shall require a simple majority.
5. However, should _ subject of _ vote be _ exclusion of a member, an amendment _ the constitution _ the dissolution of _ association a 2/3 majority shall be required. An amendment _ the purpose of _ constitution can only be decided unanimously. Any members who are absent will have _ give their consent at a later date.
6. Abstentions shall not be counted.
7. Minutes must be kept _ the general assemblies of members _ are _ be signed by _ secretary _ by _ person who chaired _ meeting.
8. Resolutions may be made in writing _ general assemblies of members called without observing a period of notice _ other formalities if all members of _ association are in agreement.
§ 11 _ dissolution of _ association _ the use
of _ association's assets
1. In _ event of _ dissolution of _ association _ officiating members of _ committee shall be _ liquidators.
2. If _ association _ dissolved _ if its purposes should no longer be eligible for tax relief, its assets are _ be used for purposes which qualify for tax relief. Any resolutions concerning _ future use of _ association's assets may only be executed after approval has been obtained from _ tax authorities.
The following parties shall sign as founding members
Name _ address
So sehen Sie das gesamte Dokument
Das vollständige Dokument können Sie nach dem Kauf sehen, als Word - Dokument (.docx) speichern und bearbeiten.
9,80 EUR Einzeldokument kaufen
Preis zzgl. MwSt. Angebot richtet sich nur an gewerbliche Kunden.
Sie haben bereits einen Zugang? Bitte hier einloggen.
Sofort downloaden und anpassen: Alle Verträge können Sie gleich nach dem Kauf in den üblichen Programmen (z.B. Word) bearbeiten und anpassen.
Kompetente Beratung durch unsere Rechtsanwälte: Falls Sie das Dokument oder einen anderen Vertrag bzw. Vorlage anwaltlich anpassen wollen stehen Ihnen unsere Rechtsanwälte gern zur Verfügung. Fragen Sie uns nach einem Kostenvoranschlag!