This agreement is hereby entered into between YOUR COMPANY (hereinafter referred to as “Company” and _____________________ (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the ___ day of _______, 200___.
1.”Company” agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement. “Company” is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phases set forth below for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client’s URL(s), www.______________________.com in the search engines and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public which are defined below.
2.Client agrees to pay “Company” a fee as stated in “Proposal.” Fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. SEO Services are intended to provide the client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO Services include:
• Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms. Number of keywords is listed in the Proposal. Additional keyword purchases will require Addendum or separate contract.
• Edit various html tags and page text as necessary prior to submission to selected search engines and directories.
• Create as required, additional web pages for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Hand-submit your pages to the engines and directories stated in this agreement.
• Create positioning reports for main site and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines and under which keywords.
4. For the purposes of providing these services, client agrees to provide:
• Give “Company” FTP access to the main site for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of optimization OR approval to go through 3rd Party.
• Client authorizes “Company” use of all client logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by “Company” for search engine positioning and optimization.
• If Client’s site is light in textual content, client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Client agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500-word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
5. Selected search engines* include:
• Alta Vista
• All The Web
• Hot Bot
• Yahoo [web pages only]
* Top Major SE and SE names may change without notice
6. Client acknowledges the following with respect to services:
• “Company” has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. “Company” will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.)
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, “Company” does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. However, if “Company” fails to achieve 3 top 30 positions in the major search engines, “Company” will start over “SEO” services with no cost to Client.
• Some search engines and directories may take as long as 2 to 4 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site.
• Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, “Company” will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. “Company” encourages clients to take advantage of these expedited services. Client is responsible for expedited service fees, example Yahoo, unless otherwise noted in the package Client purchases.
7. The “Company” is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Web site.
8. Additional Services not listed herein or in Proposal will be provided for $40 per hour. For example, purchasing keywords beyond the scope provided in the SEO proposal, or creating more doorway pages than provided in original Proposal.
9. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to “Company” for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend “Company” and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
10. “Company” is not responsible for Client’s overwriting SEO work to Client’s site. IE / Client webmaster making changes and uploading over work already provided. Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing Metas, etc based on the hourly rate of $55/hour.
Client Signatory, _______________________________________ Date _________________
NAME, COMPANY Date: __________
Das vollständige Dokument können Sie nach dem Kauf sehen und als Worddokument (.docx) speichern und bearbeiten.
|49,00 EUR||Zugang zu allen Dokumenten kaufen|
zzgl. MwSt., garantiert keine Folgekosten, zeitlich unbeschränkter Zugang
Sie haben bereits einen Zugang? Melden Sie sich bitte hier an.
Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum: Unsere Anwälte beantworten gern Ihre Fragen zu "Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Agreement " in unserem HilfeForum.
Sofort downloaden und anpassen: Alle Verträge können Sie gleich nach dem Kauf in den üblichen Programmen (z.B. Word) bearbeiten und anpassen.
Kompetente Beratung durch unsere Rechtsanwälte: Falls Sie das Dokument "Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Agreement " oder einen anderen Vertrag bzw. Vorlage anwaltlich anpassen wollen stehen Ihnen unsere Rechtsanwälte gern zur Verfügung. Fragen Sie uns nach einem Kostenvoranschlag!