This Agreement is made this 02nd day of May 20__, between ____.com, having its principal place of business at ________________________________________, and Company Name having their principal place of business at Company’s address including country. In consideration of Company Name retaining Scottmanning.com to conduct an independent service for Company Name it is agreed as follows:
1. Compensation and Terms
Company Name hereby retains ___.com and ____.com hereby agrees to perform the following services:
- ____.com will perform the following jobs:
- Complete...ign of Company Website in the theme and navigational setup specified by Company Name.
- This will include the following sections:
As well as the sub-sections found therein.
- Company Name will provide the following:
1. All images, graphics, and logos to be used in Company Website
2. All text to be used in Company Website
3. Detailed...cription of navigational systems and themes to be used throughout the...ign of Company Website
- Time Detail:
1. _____.com will begin the development of Company Website upon the completion of this contract, and having received a down payment of $3000.00, as well as the necessary content to begin the website development.
2. Each section of the website will be completed within two weeks of _____.com having received the necessary content from Company Name.
3. ____.com will not be held responsible for production delays resulting from hosting company problems, technical problems, or client delays.
- The following fees shall apply:
1. $3000.00 down payment to begin website development
2. $3000.00 payment upon approval of the website graphical and navigational layout by Company Name.
3. $3000.00 final payment upon the acceptance of the completed site.
4. $75.00 per hour for future site updates including but not limited to adding press releases, modifying product specs, etc. This will include any drastic changes to the website including, but not limited to, changes in theme or navigational structure after having commenced development of the initial...ign agreed upon. Any updates taking longer than three workdays will require an additional contract.
This Agreement creates a confidential relationship between _____.com and Company Name. Information concerning ____.com’s and/or Company Name business affairs, vendors, finances, properties, methods of operation, computer programs, employees, documentation, and other such information whether written, oral, or otherwise, is confidential in nature. _____.com, Company Name and employees of both will adhere fully to this confidentiality agreement.
3. Governing law
This agreement shall be binding upon the heirs and assigns of the parties and shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of _____.
4. Entire agreement
This agreement represents the full understanding between the parties and there is no other agreement, oral or written, between them, and that this agreement may not be modified without an agreement in writing signed by the party to be charged. This contract is in effect until written notification of termination from either party.
All notices or other documents under this agreement shall be in writing and delivered personally or fax received, or mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, addressed to ______.com and Company Name at their last known addresses.
6. Single Points of Contact
____.com’s single point of contact will be ______. Company Name’s single point of contact will be Contact Name (firstname.lastname@example.org). All correspondence concerning the project will be handled between _____ and Contact Name. All correspondence sent from other employee’s of the companies will be ignored and forwarded to the respective single point of contact.
In the event that either _____ or Contact Name are no longer with their respective company’s a new single point of contact will be assigned in writing immediately.
Both ____.com and Company Name agree to non-competition regarding their respective customers. Neither company will attempt to take any customers from the other company for any reason whatsoever. Any client information will be kept confidential between the companies and will be used for the sole purpose of performing the contractual services as herein defined in this document.
8. Source Files and Copyrights
Company Name will retain all source files including their copyrights. No royalty fees will need to be paid to ______.com for their use.
9. Agreement Timeout
Company Name is responsible for supplying all needed content to _____.com by Mutually Agreed Upon Date. If Company Name does not provided the full content by Mutually Agreed Upon Date, Company Name will incur a late fee of ___________ and will be given a month to supply the rest of the content. If Company Name does not supply the content, then the contract agreement between Company Name and _____.com will become void.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED:
______.com Company Name
(Print Name) (Print Name)
Das vollständige Dokument können Sie nach dem Kauf sehen, als Worddokument (.docx) speichern und bearbeiten.
|49,00 EUR||Zugang zu allen Dokumenten kaufen|
zzgl. MwSt., garantiert keine Folgekosten,
zeitlich unbeschränkter Zugang
Sie haben bereits einen Zugang? Melden Sie sich bitte hier an.
Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum: Unsere Anwälte beantworten gern Ihre Fragen zu "Website Development Contract" in unserem HilfeForum.
Sofort downloaden und anpassen: Alle Verträge können Sie gleich nach dem Kauf in den üblichen Programmen (z.B. Word) bearbeiten und anpassen.
Kompetente Beratung durch unsere Rechtsanwälte: Falls Sie das Dokument "Website Development Contract" oder einen anderen Vertrag bzw. Vorlage anwaltlich anpassen wollen stehen Ihnen unsere Rechtsanwälte gern zur Verfügung. Fragen Sie uns nach einem Kostenvoranschlag!