Copyright (c) 2000-2006, _ Perl Foundation.
Everyone _ permitted _ copy _ distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it _ not allowed.
This license establishes _ terms under which a given free software Package may be copied, modified, distributed, and/or redistributed. _ intent _ that _ Copyright Holder maintains some artistic control over _ development of that Package while still keeping _ Package available as open source _ free software.
You are always permitted _ make arrangements wholly outside of this license directly with _ Copyright Holder of a given Package. If _ terms of this license do not permit _ full use that you propose _ make of _ Package, you should contact _ Copyright Holder _ seek a different licensing arrangement.
"Copyright Holder" means _ individual(s) _ organization(s) named in _ copyright notice for _ entire Package.
"Contributor" means any party that has contributed code _ other material _ the Package, in accordance with _ Copyright Holder's procedures.
"You" _ "your" means any person who would like _ copy, distribute, _ modify _ Package.
"Package" means _ collection of files distributed by _ Copyright Holder, _ derivatives of that collection and/or of those files. A given Package may consist of either _ Standard Version, _ a Modified Version.
"Distribute" means providing a copy of _ Package _ making it accessible _ anyone else, _ in _ case of a company _ organization, _ others outside of your company _ organization.
"Distributor Fee" means any fee that you charge for Distributing this Package _ providing support for this Package _ another party. It does not mean licensing fees.
"Standard Version" refers _ the Package if it has not been modified, _ has been modified only in ways explicitly requested by _ Copyright Holder.
"Modified Version" means _ Package, if it has been changed, _ such changes were not explicitly requested by _ Copyright Holder.
"Original License" means this Artistic License as Distributed with _ Standard Version of _ Package, in its current version _ as it may be modified by _ Perl Foundation in _ future.
"Source" form means _ source code, documentation source, _ configuration files for _ Package.
"Compiled" form means _ compiled bytecode, object code, binary, _ any other form resulting from mechanical transformation _ translation of _ Source form.
Permission for Use _ Modification Without Distribution
(1) You are permitted _ use _ Standard Version _ create _ use Modified Versions for any purpose without restriction, provided that you do not Distribute _ Modified Version.
Permissions for Redistribution of _ Standard Version
(2) You may Distribute verbatim copies of _ Source form of _ Standard Version of this Package in any medium without restriction, either gratis _ for a Distributor Fee, provided that you duplicate all of _ original copyright notices _ associated disclaimers. At your discretion, such verbatim copies may _ may not include a Compiled form of _ Package.
(3) You may apply any bug fixes, portability changes, _ other modifications made available from _ Copyright Holder. _ resulting Package will still be considered _ Standard Version, _ as such will be subject _ the Original License.
Distribution of Modified Versions of _ Package as Source
(4) You may Distribute your Modified Version as Source (either gratis _ for a Distributor Fee, _ with _ without a Compiled form of _ Modified Version) provided that you clearly document how it differs from _ Standard Version, including, but not limited to, documenting any non-standard features, executables, _ modules, _ provided that you do at least ONE of _ following:
(a) make _ Modified Version available _ the Copyright Holder of _ Standard Version, under _ Original License, so that _ Copyright Holder may include your modifications in _ Standard Version.
(b) ensure that installation of your Modified Version does not prevent _ user installing _ running _ Standard Version. In addition, _ Modified Version must bear a name that _ different from _ name of _ Standard Version.
(c) allow anyone who receives a copy of _ Modified Version _ make _ Source form of _ Modified Version available _ others under
(i) _ Original License or
(ii) a license that permits _ licensee _ freely copy, modify _ redistribute _ Modified Version using _ same licensing terms that apply _ the copy that _ licensee received, _ requires that _ Source form of _ Modified Version, _ of any works derived from it, be made freely available in that license fees are prohibited but Distributor Fees are allowed.
Distribution of Compiled Forms of _ Standard Version _ Modified Versions without _ Source
(5) You may Distribute Compiled forms of _ Standard Version without _ Source, provided that you include complete instructions _ how _ get _ Source of _ Standard Version. Such instructions must be valid at _ time of your distribution. If these instructions, at any time while you are carrying out such distribution, become invalid, you must provide new instructions _ demand _ cease further distribution. If you provide valid instructions _ cease distribution within thirty days after you become aware that _ instructions are invalid, then you do not forfeit any of your rights under this license.
(6) You may Distribute a Modified Version in Compiled form without _ Source, provided that you comply with Section 4 with respect _ the Source of _ Modified Version.
Aggregating _ Linking _ Package
(7) You may aggregate _ Package (either _ Standard Version _ Modified Version) with other packages _ Distribute _ resulting aggregation provided that you do not charge a licensing fee for _ Package. Distributor Fees are permitted, _ licensing fees for other components in _ aggregation are permitted. _ terms of this license apply _ the use _ Distribution of _ Standard _ Modified Versions as included in _ aggregation.
(8) You are permitted _ link Modified _ Standard Versions with other works, _ embed _ Package in a larger work of your own, _ to build stand-alone binary _ bytecode versions of applications that include _ Package, _ Distribute _ result without restriction, provided _ result does not expose a direct interface _ the Package.
Items That are Not Considered Part of a Modified Version
(9) Works (including, but not limited to, modules _ scripts) that merely extend _ make use of _ Package, do not, by themselves, cause _ Package _ be a Modified Version. In addition, such works are not considered parts of _ Package itself, _ are not subject _ the terms of this license.
(10) Any use, modification, _ distribution of _ Standard _ Modified Versions _ governed by this Artistic License. By using, modifying _ distributing _ Package, you accept this license. Do not use, modify, _ distribute _ Package, if you do not accept this license.
(11) If your Modified Version has been derived from a Modified Version made by someone other than you, you are nevertheless required _ ensure that your Modified Version complies with _ requirements of this license.
(12) This license does not grant you _ right _ use any trademark, service mark, tradename, _ logo of _ Copyright Holder.
(13) This license includes _ non-exclusive, worldwide, free-of-charge patent license _ make, have made, use, offer _ sell, sell, import _ otherwise transfer _ Package with respect _ any patent claims licensable by _ Copyright Holder that are necessarily infringed by _ Package. If you institute patent litigation (including a cross-claim _ counterclaim) against any party alleging that _ Package constitutes direct _ contributory patent infringement, then this Artistic License _ you shall terminate _ the date that such litigation _ filed.
(14) Disclaimer of Warranty: _ PACKAGE _ PROVIDED BY _ COPYRIGHT HOLDER _ CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS' _ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS _ IMPLIED WARRANTIES. _ IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, _ NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED _ THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY YOUR LOCAL LAW. UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW, NO COPYRIGHT HOLDER _ CONTRIBUTOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, _ CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF _ USE OF _ PACKAGE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF _ POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
So sehen Sie das gesamte Dokument
Das vollständige Dokument können Sie nach dem Kauf sehen, als Word - Dokument (.docx) speichern und bearbeiten.
Preis zzgl. MwSt. Angebot richtet sich nur an gewerbliche Kunden.
Sie haben bereits einen Zugang? Bitte hier einloggen.
Sofort downloaden und anpassen: Alle Verträge können Sie gleich nach dem Kauf in den üblichen Programmen (z.B. Word) bearbeiten und anpassen.
Kompetente Beratung durch unsere Rechtsanwälte: Falls Sie das Dokument oder einen anderen Vertrag bzw. Vorlage anwaltlich anpassen wollen stehen Ihnen unsere Rechtsanwälte gern zur Verfügung. Fragen Sie uns!