Version 2.0, April 2007
The Educational Community License version 2.0 ("ECL") consists of _ Apache 2.0 license, modified _ change _ scope of _ patent grant in section 3 _ be specific _ the needs of _ education communities using this license. _ original Apache 2.0 license can be found at: www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
TERMS _ CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, _ DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean _ terms _ conditions for use, reproduction, _ distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean _ copyright owner _ entity authorized by _ copyright owner that _ granting _ License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean _ union of _ acting entity _ all other entities that control, are controlled by, _ are under common control with that entity. For _ purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) _ power, direct _ indirect, _ cause _ direction _ management of such entity, whether by contract _ otherwise, _ (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) _ more of _ outstanding shares, _ (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual _ Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean _ preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited _ software source code, documentation source, _ configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation _ translation of a Source form, including but not limited _ compiled object code, generated documentation, _ conversions _ other media types.
"Work" shall mean _ work of authorship, whether in Source _ Object form, made available under _ License, as indicated by a copyright notice that _ included in _ attached _ the work (an example _ provided in _ Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source _ Object form, that _ based _ (or derived from) _ Work _ for which _ editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, _ other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For _ purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, _ merely link (or bind by name) _ the interfaces of, _ Work _ Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including _ original version of _ Work _ any modifications _ additions _ that Work _ Derivative Works thereof, that _ intentionally submitted _ Licensor for inclusion in _ Work by _ copyright owner _ by an individual _ Legal Entity authorized _ submit _ behalf of _ copyright owner. For _ purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, _ written communication sent _ the Licensor _ its representatives, including but not limited _ communication _ electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, _ issue tracking systems that are managed by, _ on behalf of, _ Licensor for _ purpose of discussing _ improving _ Work, but excluding communication that _ conspicuously marked _ otherwise designated in writing by _ copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor _ any individual _ Legal Entity _ behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor _ subsequently incorporated within _ Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject _ the terms _ conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants _ You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license _ reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, _ distribute _ Work _ such Derivative Works in Source _ Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject _ the terms _ conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants _ You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license _ make, have made, use, offer _ sell, sell, import, _ otherwise transfer _ Work, where such license applies only _ those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone _ by combination of their Contribution(s) with _ Work _ which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim _ counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that _ Work _ a Contribution incorporated within _ Work constitutes direct _ contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted _ You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of _ date such litigation _ filed. Any patent license granted hereby with respect _ contributions by an individual employed by an institution _ organization _ limited _ patent claims where _ individual that _ the author of _ Work _ also _ inventor of _ patent claims licensed, _ where _ organization _ institution has _ right _ grant such license under applicable grant _ research funding agreements. No other express _ implied licenses are granted.
You may reproduce _ distribute copies of _ Work _ Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with _ without modifications, _ in Source _ Object form, provided that You meet _ following conditions:
You must give any other recipients of _ Work _ Derivative Works a copy of this License; _
You must cause any modified files _ carry prominent notices stating that You changed _ files; _
You must retain, in _ Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, _ attribution notices from _ Source form of _ Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain _ any part of _ Derivative Works; _
If _ Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of _ attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain _ any part of _ Derivative Works, in at least one of _ following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of _ Derivative Works; within _ Source form _ documentation, if provided along with _ Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by _ Derivative Works, if _ wherever such third-party notices normally appear. _ contents of _ NOTICE file are for informational purposes only _ do not modify _ License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside _ as an addendum _ the NOTICE text from _ Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying _ License.
You may add Your own copyright statement _ Your modifications _ may provide additional _ different license terms _ conditions for use, reproduction, _ distribution of Your modifications, _ for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, _ distribution of _ Work otherwise complies with _ conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in _ Work by You _ the Licensor shall be under _ terms _ conditions of this License, without any additional terms _ conditions. Notwithstanding _ above, nothing herein shall supersede _ modify _ terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission _ use _ trade names, trademarks, service marks, _ product names of _ Licensor, except as required for reasonable _ customary use in describing _ origin of _ Work _ reproducing _ content of _ NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law _ agreed _ in writing, Licensor provides _ Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) _ an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES _ CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express _ implied, including, without limitation, any warranties _ conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, _ FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining _ appropriateness of using _ redistributing _ Work _ assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event _ under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, _ otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate _ grossly negligent acts) _ agreed _ in writing, shall any Contributor be liable _ You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, _ consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License _ out of _ use _ inability _ use _ Work (including but not limited _ damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure _ malfunction, _ any _ all other commercial damages _ losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of _ possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty _ Additional Liability. While redistributing _ Work _ Derivative Works thereof, You may choose _ offer, _ charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, _ other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only _ Your own behalf _ on Your sole responsibility, not _ behalf of any other Contributor, _ only if You agree _ indemnify, defend, _ hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, _ claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty _ additional liability.
END OF TERMS _ CONDITIONS
APPENDIX: How _ apply _ Educational Community License _ your work
To apply _ Educational Community License _ your work, attach _ following boilerplate notice, with _ fields enclosed by brackets "" replaced with your own identifying information. (Don't include _ brackets!) _ text should be enclosed in _ appropriate comment syntax for _ file format. We also recommend that a file _ class name _ description of purpose be included _ the same "printed page" as _ copyright notice for easier identification within third-party archives.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner] Licensed under the Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with _ License. You may obtain a copy of _ License at www.osedu.org/licenses/ECL-2.0 Unless required by applicable law _ agreed _ in writing, software distributed under _ License _ distributed _ an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES _ CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See _ License for _ specific language governing permissions _ limitations under _ License.
So sehen Sie das gesamte Dokument
Das vollständige Dokument können Sie nach dem Kauf sehen, als Word - Dokument (.docx) speichern und bearbeiten.
Preis zzgl. MwSt. Angebot richtet sich nur an gewerbliche Kunden.
Sie haben bereits einen Zugang? Bitte hier einloggen.
Sofort downloaden und anpassen: Alle Verträge können Sie gleich nach dem Kauf in den üblichen Programmen (z.B. Word) bearbeiten und anpassen.
Kompetente Beratung durch unsere Rechtsanwälte: Falls Sie das Dokument oder einen anderen Vertrag bzw. Vorlage anwaltlich anpassen wollen stehen Ihnen unsere Rechtsanwälte gern zur Verfügung. Fragen Sie uns!